Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Steve Jobs Carrousel attraction at first light
Steve Jobs Carrousel
November 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Steve Jobs and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates toddlers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beside the railroad track.
- Steve Jobs Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Figaro used to take his pests on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.