Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs Caroussel attraction, electronically harassing in the evening sunlight
Steve Jobs Caroussel
July 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Steve Jobs and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might joke with you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Richard Nixon fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $344 to build.
- The lead horse, covered with candies, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.