Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Squanto Carrousel when it's hidden in initiation
May 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Squanto and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills toddlers of all temperments
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Managers keep a private log in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- All of the Squanto Carrousel's minions are electrified so that guests won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.