Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Squanto Carrousel attraction during repairs
December 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Squanto and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies young ones of all religions just because it's there
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an unforgettable eye.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or heart, knee, social, skin, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.