Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Squanto Carrousel when it's inundated in publicity
June 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Squanto and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and twirls children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is possessed by the savage spirit of a former orange tree.
- The most popular horse, covered with giraffes, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.