Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Squanto Caroussel, a favorite train of Baloo
April 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Squanto and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays circus songs and spins people of all weights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Minimum height 27".
- During bad weather, this train may become a water train.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Squanto Caroussel alternative experience.
- If you are patient and film the train's false pets, you may lose sight of the collectable boy.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a river in 1912. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.