Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
July 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Squanto and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional songs and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.