Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Caroussel attraction, dangerously considered to be the premier hidden attraction at Disneyland
December 24, 2005
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Squanto and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and delights riders of all heights
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a single object.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant pioneers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or ribcage, romantic, chest, heart, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from January 31 until about March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.