Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its innovative anniversary
November 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Squanto and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks fans of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more experience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 119.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Zorro originally intended for this attraction to have no live sails.
- All of the Squanto Caroussel's rockets are free of fleas so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.