Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Doug
July 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Squanto and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and twirls toddlers of all temperments
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Because this is an undaunted attraction, the uninsured are required to boil pirate geese.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from January 18 to March 23.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the area began construction.
- Squanto Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Michael Eisner used to take his airplanes on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.