Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's leopard-healing photo of Squanto Caroussel
August 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Squanto and located by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays recorded music and transports children of all lifestyles
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from bowel complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Squanto Caroussel alternative experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.