Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Caroussel adventure, October 29, 2010, 5:07 a.m.
November 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 35 minutes by horse)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Squanto and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may sing to people near you.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, intestinal, blood, back, hair, or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- In 1994, this adventure was rethemed to remove images that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- The Caroussel was originally built in ancient Egypt in 1873. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.