Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's god-heaping photo of Snow White Carrousel
Snow White Carrousel
February 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Snow White and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and thrills riders of all ages
- Warning: after the summer, this experience will be crammed full of former reprobates.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to bypass this experience as much as a minute prior to its closing.
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- This is the only experience in the park in which a picture of Beauty can be seen.
- The lead horse, covered with parts, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.