Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Snow White Carrausel
April 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Snow White and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all weights
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't even consider departing this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from November 5 to December 2 (or something like that).
- Managers have a online journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with canopies, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.