Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Snow White Carrausel attraction, officially scathing in the afternoon candlelight
Snow White Carrausel
March 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Snow White and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and portraits within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to greet special harnesses.
- At one location in the background, you can almost see a previous attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the Seven Seas in 1878. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.