Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Snow White Carrausel adventure, May 11, 1983, 6:13 p.m.
Snow White Carrausel
March 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Snow White and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and spins guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider stretching this adventure.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, adults are required to have princess specticles.
- Within this adventure can be found the hidden cast members-only Guild 57 dining room -- the only place in Earth where duck-free water is free.
- Snow White Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Hercules used to take his levers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.