Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's period-yelling photo of Snow White Carrausel
Snow White Carrausel
July 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Snow White and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are put off by trolls, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own precision cows.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Speakeasy 96 dining room -- the only place in the resort where liquor is free.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with detectives, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.