Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White Caroussel attraction, automatically pelting in the fading park light
Snow White Caroussel
June 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Snow White and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After sneaking this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve cups.
- Minimum height 26".
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- During a 1964 reworking, new camps were repositioned in the confusing room scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the lighthearted room.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a mountain in 1778. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.