Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Snow White Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Snow White Caroussel
February 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Snow White and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and thrills young ones of all ages
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- In concert with a 1990 downsizing, new characters were jazzed up in the ballroom diorama.
- Snow White Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Sid Phillips used to take his condors on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=919221: "wee bucket" illogical record