Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Smee Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
February 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Smee and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional music and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and act.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, religious objections, or fingernail, cardiac, leg, nasal, inner ear, or social problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.