Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its difficult anniversary
September 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Smee and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and thrills riders of all heights
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1995 World's Fair.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Italy in 1784. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.