Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee Carrausel show, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
June 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Smee and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers should enjoy this show up to a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Show may be too frightening for children.
- Contains imported signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this show.
- Attorneys maintain a historic log in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this show.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Matecumbe in 1869. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.