Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Carrousel ride, positively considered to be the only wee ride at Disneyland
Slinky Dog Carrousel
March 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Slinky Dog and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After deceiving this ride, it's recommended that you look for something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from familial, inner ear, cardiac, brain, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs within the ride at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.