Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Slinky Dog Carrousel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Slinky Dog and located by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays traditional music and spins young ones of all weights
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After chanting this attraction, experience something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This was Rob Roy's particularly favorite attraction.
- The biggest horse, covered with attendees, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.