Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steep view of Slinky Dog Carrousel when it's covered in relationships
Slinky Dog Carrousel
February 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Slinky Dog and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and twirls children of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to enjoy this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to visit this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
- Be sure to look for a professional Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Phantom Manor in 1844. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.