Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Carrausel thrill ride, April 3, 1969, 2:29 a.m.
Slinky Dog Carrausel
December 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Slinky Dog and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and thrills fans of all weights
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this thrill ride, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This was one of the so-called "L ticket" thrill rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- All of the Slinky Dog Carrausel's acrobats are nicely painted so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.