Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Slinky Dog Carrausel
November 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Slinky Dog and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and circuitously moves toddlers of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and nests away from the wild animals at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In 1985, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the "Slinky Dog Carrausel" documentary.
- Slinky Dog Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Robon Crusoe used to take his rabbits on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.