Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Carrausel attraction at a distance
Slinky Dog Carrausel
May 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Slinky Dog and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and transports guests of all temperments
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This was one of the so-called "P ticket" attractions.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in an estate in 1791. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.