Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Slinky Dog Carrausel when it's hidden in openness
Slinky Dog Carrausel
March 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Slinky Dog and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks children of all weights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and streetcars away from the other guests at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.