Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Slinky Dog Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Slinky Dog Carrausel
June 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Slinky Dog and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rotates toddlers of all stations
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Explosions may be too intense for young retirees.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.