Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Carrausel attraction, longingly flapping in the afternoon sunlight
Slinky Dog Carrausel
March 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Slinky Dog and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.