Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
September 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Simba and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and circuitously moves riders of all heights
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.