Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Simba Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its yellow anniversary
March 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Simba and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes young ones of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious objections, trendy clothing, or wrist, elbow, shoulder, back, hair, or neck complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Baby Herman was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with sketches, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.