Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Simba Carrousel dark ride, neatly dazzling in the fading sunlight
December 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Simba and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills fans of all levels of maturity (within limits) much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this dark ride.
- After going on this dark ride, find something with less people on it.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.