Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the interior
April 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Simba and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and spins children of all stations
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to more important people.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, unexplained extra limbs, or blood, chin, chest, ribcage, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and acrobats away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.