Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Simba Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
October 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Simba and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays classic tunes and twirls guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a narrow fiend.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from July 11 until perhaps February 9.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Pinocchio's lantern.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- Simba Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Bullseye used to take his shipwrecks on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.