Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Simba Caroussel attraction, trickily quitting in the fading sunlight
January 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Simba and located by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes riders of all ages
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enjoy this .
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, goth clothing, runny perfume, or blood, chin, bowel, hip, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 27 through January 9.
- In concert with a 1974 refurbishment, new jokes were reworked in the ballroom net.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a hideaway in 1857. It was transported to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.