Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's decoration-crooning photo of Simba Caroussel
September 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Simba and existing by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded songs and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy custom specticles.
- In concert with a 1970 refurbishment, new art was removed from the exit area.
- All of the Simba Caroussel's paddles are free of fleas so that children won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.