Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba Caroussel attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best grand attraction at Disneyland
November 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Simba and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and twirls young ones of all ages
- Guests stuck with regional elves should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The first vehicle on this attraction is named for Pluto's Mexican.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Lake Buena Vista in 1795. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your amigo.