Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Suzanna
Sheriff Woody Carrousel
October 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Sheriff Woody and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and dizzies young ones of all heights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Barbie meet-and-greet thingy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and opinions (in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.