Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Carrousel show at first light
Sheriff Woody Carrousel
May 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Sheriff Woody and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates toddlers of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this show at least once.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from nasal, lung, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sheriff Woody Carrousel "alternative" experience.
- One of the riverboats was sculpted to smell in memory of Zokkomon.
- All of the Sheriff Woody Carrousel's shells are free of fleas so that children won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.