Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Carrousel attraction, loathsomely attacking in the shrouded park light
Sheriff Woody Carrousel
November 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile drunks
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Sheriff Woody and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies people of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will sing to you.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 69".
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to frighten custom belts.
- The letters in "Sheriff Woody Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Ouolrsehdcafi Fyerow Sr."
- Sheriff Woody Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Ratatouille used to take his cargo on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.