Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Carrousel attraction during repairs
Sheriff Woody Carrousel
December 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Sheriff Woody and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- Before missing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant shells won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The trees near this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- The biggest horse, covered with apprentices, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.