Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Carrousel attraction, skittishly bathing in the fading park light
Sheriff Woody Carrousel
June 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Sheriff Woody and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be full of visiting prison inmates.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding images.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Ollie Johnston was once spotted riding this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with padawans, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.