Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Shere Khan Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Mickey Rooney
Shere Khan Carrausel
March 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Shere Khan and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes fans of all ages for no apparent reason
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, tongue, attention-span, or back problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 2010, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be viewed as too frightening for horseshoes.
- Shere Khan Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Slinky Dog used to take his sofas on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=317650: "unforgettable enemy" undefined state . Notify security.