Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Carrausel attraction, February 27, 2002, 2:79 a.m.
Shere Khan Carrausel
March 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Shere Khan and located by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all ages
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly complaining).
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" (without stilts) tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.