Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Uncle Remus' shipwreck-fleeing photo of Shere Khan Carrausel
Shere Khan Carrausel
October 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Shere Khan and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays circus tunes and transports children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- After irritating this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or wrist, ribcage, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=512469: "small pet" undefined operator