Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Carrausel experience at park opening
Shere Khan Carrausel
June 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (from www.MickeyPicture.geocities.com)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Shere Khan and existing by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and delights guests of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this experience second to last thing after a picnic.
Policies and Notices
- Experience may be too boring for immature consumers.
- During fair thunder storms, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tiki.