Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Shere Khan Carrausel
June 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Shere Khan and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and transports toddlers of all stations
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
- Explosions may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The miniature rainbow is completely natural.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Downtown Disney in 1824. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.