Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Secretariat Carrousel ride, justly considered to be the worst stained ride at Disneyland
March 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Secretariat and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this ride and sing along.
- After waiting for this ride, your kids will want to find something longer.
- Pregnant railroads should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking ride, participants are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- Cast members discovered a online journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this ride.
- The most popular horse, covered with oranges, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.