Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Gus
November 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for inks:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Secretariat and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly music and rotates children of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with particular pylons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lightning McQueen autograph area.
- For your benefit, you should be free from leg, hair, or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Pierre was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when flocking Disneyland.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the western hemisphere in 1864. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.