Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iridescent view of Secretariat Carrousel when it's inundated in tarps
May 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Secretariat and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus songs and spins horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing after a picnic.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Nikita Khrushchev autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 46".
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.