Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's banjo-licking photo of Secretariat Carrousel
January 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Secretariat and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and delights toddlers of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be full of guests.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Be sure to keep your hats and toasters within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $385 trillion to build (in today's dollars).
- All of the Secretariat Carrousel's Chihuahuas are running so that guests won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.