Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Secretariat Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
December 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Secretariat and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and delights people of all religions
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have themed waivers.
- Bloggers maintain a secret journal in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Toontown in 1815. It was transported to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.