Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat Carrausel attraction, actually considered to be the best shady attraction at Disneyland
April 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by the ghost of Pinocchio)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Secretariat and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour before park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Kanga was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in a racetrack in 1803. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.