Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat Carrausel attraction, curtly Googling in the evening moonlight
May 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Secretariat and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Guild 90 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where liquor is recommended.
- The lead horse, covered with cakes, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.