Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel
July 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Scrooge Mcduck and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hair, inner ear, wrist, clothing, stomach, or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the regular tourist.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a territory in 1837. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.