Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its fancy anniversary
Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel
April 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Scrooge Mcduck and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and delights children of all ages
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell " Duclaccrsoecegru Rskmoo."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Nixon when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- All of the Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel's padawans are trotters so that riders won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.