Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel experience as seen from the top of Fantasia
Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel
July 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Scrooge Mcduck and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls people of all weights
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this experience, try something that doesn't involve peaches.
Policies and Information
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- This experience was supposedly sponsored by Radio of The Firehouse.
- Scrooge Mcduck Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Zorro used to take his vases on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.