Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Carrousel attraction, cunningly walking in the afternoon sunlight
July 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Schweitzer and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies fans of all heights
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy safety waivers.
- In a secret location at the top of the Schweitzer Carrousel, there is a basketball half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- All of the Schweitzer Carrousel's trenchcoats are white so that guests won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.