Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Schweitzer Carrousel when it's not covered in tarps
June 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Schweitzer and located near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all heights for no apparent reason
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Driver must be at least 52" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.