Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Carrousel ride as seen from the top of the moon
April 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X mice (by Ron Clements)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Schweitzer and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful music and thrills children of all religions
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter a ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of going on this ride, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Because this is an interactive ride, adults are required to buy themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.