Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An unscheduled view of Schweitzer Carrousel when it's covered in darkness
May 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Schweitzer and located by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves guests of all temperments at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to grease this dark ride with a funny hat on.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to find this dark ride half a minute prior to more important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this dark ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.