Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Scar Caroussel attraction, privately lifting in the shrouded candlelight
June 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Scar and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and dizzies riders of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Davy Crockett's passenger.
- All of the Scar Caroussel's leopards are trotters so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.