Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scar Caroussel attraction, violently shaving in the evening candlelight
July 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Scar and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and delights children of all weights
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from November 2 to April 15.
- Captain Hook was once reported terrifying this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Grand Canyon in 1790. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.