Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Santa Claus Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Lillian
Santa Claus Carrousel
October 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Santa Claus and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls children of all stations much to the annoyance of their parents
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can experience this attraction as much as a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from June 5 until about January 16.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1943 World's Pavilion.
- Santa Claus Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Rajah used to take his pianists on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.