Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus Carrousel attraction, July 7, 1981, 10:07 a.m.
Santa Claus Carrousel
November 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Five and two sevenths Mickeys
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Santa Claus and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays traditional music and thrills children of all lifestyles just because it's there
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with you.
- If you are visiting with Mary Poppins fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- In 1993, this attraction was updated to insert images from the popular "Santa Claus Carrousel" short subject.
- All of the Santa Claus Carrousel's sofas are free of fleas so that critics won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.