Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Santa Claus Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
Santa Claus Carrousel
August 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Santa Claus and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.