Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Santa Claus Carrausel when it's not hidden in fog
Santa Claus Carrausel
March 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Santa Claus and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and rotates children of all religions
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing, ankle, kidney, bowel, hip, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a motorcar from a beloved attraction.
- All of the Santa Claus Carrausel's ladies are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.