Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Santa Claus Carrausel attraction at park closing
Santa Claus Carrausel
October 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight Mickeys (from "The Rose" newsletter)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Santa Claus and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and with a super attractive adult).
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs (in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.