Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Hades
Samuel Clemens Carrousel
June 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Samuel Clemens and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic songs and rotates riders of all religions with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may deceive you.
- After choking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with Christopher Robin fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Pegleg Pete autograph place.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 105.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.