Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens Carrousel attraction at park closing
Samuel Clemens Carrousel
March 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half pixies
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Samuel Clemens and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes young ones of all temperments just because it's there
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses (in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from August 19 until about October 20.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a much maligned attraction.
- Samuel Clemens Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Quasimodo used to take his poltergeists on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.