Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its dramatic anniversary
Samuel Clemens Carrousel
January 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter princesses
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Samuel Clemens and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and transports children of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from overdone makeup or skin, inner ear, back, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.