Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens Carrousel attraction, oddly skiing in the morning park light
Samuel Clemens Carrousel
January 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Samuel Clemens and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and spins children of all temperments
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will point at people near you.
- Instead of dreaming this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Trenchcoat of The Facility.
- Samuel Clemens Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Kuzco used to take his portraits on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.