Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens Carrousel attraction, March 23, 1997, 4:45 a.m.
Samuel Clemens Carrousel
May 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Samuel Clemens and located by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney songs and twirls people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction before dinner.
- Instead of boring this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Clara Cluck was once spotted riding this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a house in 1888. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.