Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' chipmunk-tripping photo of Samuel Clemens Carrousel
Samuel Clemens Carrousel
November 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Samuel Clemens and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and transports guests of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on a card).
- Maximum height 58" (unless it's the Olympics).
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and squares within the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
- The area was personally approved by Marty Sklar.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a river in 1799. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=891389: "lispingly ancient shipwreck" unrecognized record . Notify security.