Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah Carrousel attraction at dusk
September 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Sallah and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins riders of all religions for no apparent reason
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Bees," Disneyland executives can visit this attraction for a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Tom autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and stubborn).
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your magnet.