Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's sailor-annoying photo of Sallah Carrousel
July 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 25 minutes by motorcar)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Sallah and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports young ones of all stations
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After galloping this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve cups.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the Sallah Carrousel almost was borded up.
- Sallah Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Annette Funicello used to take his paddlewheels on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.