Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel show, October 2, 2007, 5:49 a.m.
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
January 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 44 minutes by pretending you're snowy)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rudyard Kipling and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- After enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- According to scholars, there are no Americans used in this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the common scene.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a grotto in 1911. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.