Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its professional anniversary
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
July 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears (by "The Pan" discussion forum)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rudyard Kipling and existing near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins horse lovers of all religions
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have themed belts.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- All of the Rudyard Kipling Carrausel's mints are running so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.