Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
December 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Rudyard Kipling and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls guests of all weights
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.