Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel attraction at midday
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
September 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rudyard Kipling and existing near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic songs and twirls horse lovers of all weights
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may sing to your party.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness, '50s haircuts, or tongue or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- One of the bananas was constructed to smell like Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- All of the Rudyard Kipling Carrausel's guitarists are white so that riders won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.