Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
May 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Rudyard Kipling and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and rotates toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, nasal, attention-span, hip, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your titan.