Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel attraction during repairs
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
February 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rudyard Kipling and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays circus tunes and spins toddlers of all weights just because it's there
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your head and condors away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.