Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
May 31, 1961
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rudyard Kipling and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays circus songs and rocks toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 54".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or blood, knee, personal, nasal, heart, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.