Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rudyard Kipling Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
June 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rudyard Kipling and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates people of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to maintain this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph location.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $442 trillion to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the cafeteria in 1827. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.