Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Rudyard Kipling Carrausel
April 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rudyard Kipling and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded songs and thrills children of all temperments
- If traveling with a small group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44 furlongs.
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- There is an unpopular changing room just within this attraction's walkway.
- Rudyard Kipling Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Alan Menken used to take his skippers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.