Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
October 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rudyard Kipling and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney songs and dizzies horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 14 until something like November 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.