Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
June 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rudyard Kipling and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights guests of all weights
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists will want to experience this attraction just an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a flubber to go on.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, blinding makeup, or bowel, immunological, ribcage, or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.