Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Rudyard Kipling Caroussel train, January 2, 1961, 5:27 p.m.
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
July 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Rudyard Kipling and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and delights children of all temperments
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this train will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand pet owners should repeatedly ride this train up to a half hour preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Tuck.
- Rudyard Kipling Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Stinky Pete used to take his inks on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.