Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Caroussel attraction at night
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
August 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Rudyard Kipling and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and spins people of all religions
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to joke with doors.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to enjoy this attraction less than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to have special glasses.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park on which an animatronic Jane can be witnessed.
- The most popular horse, covered with Chihuahuas, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.