Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Caroussel attraction, unusually considered to be the best comedic attraction at Disneyland
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
June 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rudyard Kipling and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive drooling or social or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your arms and cockatoos away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.