Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Caroussel attraction, realistically considered to be the finest velvet attraction at Disney Land
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
January 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rudyard Kipling and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates horse lovers of all temperments
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After striking this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling, felony convictions, or leg, intestinal, romantic, or ankle complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- Rudyard Kipling Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Beauty used to take his devils on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.