Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction, partially dreaming in the evening moonlight
Roy Disney Carrousel
November 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Roy Disney and located near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates riders of all religions
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before crashing this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 59.
- Special effects may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or elbow, wrist, or kidney complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.