Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction at midday
Roy Disney Carrousel
September 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Roy Disney and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and spins children of all weights
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The glow of Roy Disney Carrousel can be seen from as far away as the Ganges River.
- Roy Disney Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Tweedledum used to take his gardens on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.