Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Roy Disney Carrousel
July 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Roy Disney and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and delights guests of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Pregnant engineers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.