Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Roy Disney Carrousel
April 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Roy Disney and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls riders of all temperments
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might talk to your friends.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.