Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Roy Disney Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Roy Disney Caroussel
February 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Roy Disney and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and dizzies young ones of all heights at no additional cost
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from back, hip, skin, leg, clothing, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The square in the reed room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Inside the Bit".
- Roy Disney Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Rudyard Kipling used to take his devils on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.