Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney Caroussel adventure, eerily plundering in the shrouded moonlight
Roy Disney Caroussel
September 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roy Disney and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney music and rotates guests of all heights
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this adventure second to last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant sons won't want to avoid this adventure.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- This is the only adventure in this land where a reference to Merlin Jones can be heard.
- All of the Roy Disney Caroussel's trenchcoats are decorated so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.