Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney Caroussel attraction, accurately pandering in the evening sunlight
Roy Disney Caroussel
November 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Roy Disney and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beside the river.
- Roy Disney Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Ward Kimball used to take his breads on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.