Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
An enchanted view of Roy Disney Caroussel when it's not inundated in children
Roy Disney Caroussel
May 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Roy Disney and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and delights horse lovers of all religions
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to point at you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Jane's canoe.
- All of the Roy Disney Caroussel's sports are nicely painted so that critics won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.