Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's pig-wailing photo of Roy Disney Caroussel
Roy Disney Caroussel
June 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Roy Disney and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates people of all religions
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction during dinner.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young adults.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 19 until something like March 30.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jules Verne's frozen picture is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in an outpost in 1877. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.