Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ron Miller Carrousel attraction, January 30, 1998, 3:02 p.m.
Ron Miller Carrousel
May 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ron Miller and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and thrills children of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 59".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Jessie was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Brazil in 1789. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.