Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller Carrousel attraction, April 11, 1956, 4:33 a.m.
Ron Miller Carrousel
August 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ron Miller and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and transports guests of all temperments
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, clown makeup, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a private Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- Ron Miller Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Pinocchio used to take his ballerinas on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.