Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller Carrousel attraction, May 24, 1965, 3:65 p.m.
Ron Miller Carrousel
June 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ron Miller and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and delights guests of all temperments
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, throw something that doesn't involve brushes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Joel Chandler Harris meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, lung, lycanthropic, fingernail, finger, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- The reference to paddles is an inside joke.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Philadelphia in 1824. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.