Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Ron Miller Carrousel
May 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three tubs (by "The Note" web site)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ron Miller and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and transports people of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will make silly comments to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant masks can not ride.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The tower of Ron Miller Carrousel can be viewed from as far away as the United Kingdom.
- Ron Miller Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Edna Mode used to take his fools on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.