Massive Ratatouilleland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Ron Miller Carrousel when it's not shrounded in tarps
Ron Miller Carrousel
March 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ron Miller and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and rocks horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Ratatouilleland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Rajah's trolley.
- All of the Ron Miller Carrousel's cages are free of fleas so that children won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ratatouilleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pot.