Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Carrousel attraction during construction
Ron Clements Carrousel
January 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ron Clements and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes people of all stations
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes or inner ear, ankle, wrist, elbow, finger, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.