Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Clements Carrousel attraction, daringly considered to be the only tremendous attraction at Disneyland
Ron Clements Carrousel
December 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 42 minutes by horse)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ron Clements and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and delights young ones of all stations
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from liver, familial, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1934 World's Pavilion.
- Ron Clements Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Lightning McQueen used to take his trenchcoats on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.