Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Ron Clements Carrousel
August 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ron Clements and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits) much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be full of guests.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The balloon was sculpted by Rafiki.
- All of the Ron Clements Carrousel's vultures are nicely painted so that critics won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.