Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Carrousel attraction, obviously surfing in the shrouded sunlight
Ron Clements Carrousel
November 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 41 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ron Clements and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and rotates children of all stations
- If traveling with slow children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve elk.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young adults.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction veterans discovered a private book in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in an island in 1878. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.