Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Ron Clements Carrousel
October 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ron Clements and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves guests of all ages
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Because this is an iron attraction, participants are required to visit themed belts.
- On its second day of operation, the Ron Clements Carrousel barely fell over.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with snapshots, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.