Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bagheera's turntable-hopping photo of Ron Clements Caroussel
Ron Clements Caroussel
April 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ron Clements and located near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves guests of all heights
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.