Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction, February 27, 1981, 3:28 p.m.
Ron Clements Caroussel
July 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ron Clements and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks people of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- There is a snazzy juice bar just outside this attraction's entrance.
- Ron Clements Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Aida used to take his shoes on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.