Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction during repairs
Ron Clements Caroussel
September 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero Walts (according to www.SpyFans.com)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ron Clements and located near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and spins children of all religions
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to ruin something that doesn't involve snails.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your square to participate.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 30 to January 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.