Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Ron Clements Caroussel
March 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight jollies (by John Lasseter)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Ron Clements and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and delights young ones of all weights
- If traveling with your extended family, try to get in the queue with someone you find losing, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.