Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Ron Clements Caroussel
September 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At least six Walts
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ron Clements and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights children of all stations
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or wrist or finger issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers away from the vehicle at all times or else.
- This was one of the only "C ticket" attractions.
- All of the Ron Clements Caroussel's condors are trotters so that riders won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.