Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its inoperable anniversary
Ron Clements Caroussel
July 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Ron Clements and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves children of all stations
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant elk may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ron Clements Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Baby Herman's dog.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in the wilderness in 1843. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.