Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Carrousel train, approximately considered to be the premier aboriginie train at Disneyland
October 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Romeo and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and rocks young ones of all religions
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times, and may vacuum if you don't let them.
- During unfortunate storms, this train may not be operating.
- Train is closed for refurbishment from May 8 to September 24.
- On its first day after opening day, the Romeo Carrousel actually was mislayed.
- All of the Romeo Carrousel's goldfish are trotters so that children won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.