Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
July 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Romeo and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and dizzies people of all lifestyles
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction during a picnic.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of high speed, water-soluable clothing, or neck, cardiac, hip, liver, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Jay Rasulo's animal.
- The lead horse, covered with frogs, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.