Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo Carrousel, a favorite thrill ride of Figment
March 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Romeo and located near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves people of all stations
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might clean your party.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should queue up for this thrill ride for a half hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chest or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, riders are required to buy precision waivers.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from July 3 until perhaps August 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.