Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Carrousel attraction, January 30, 1959, 6:05 p.m.
June 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Precisely zero mouse ears (by www.Sheep.org)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Romeo and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and delights horse lovers of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to joke with your friends.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious objections, unstopable boorishness, or heart, brain, blood, nasal, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ceiling.