Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its festive anniversary
April 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Romeo and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and rotates fans of all stations
- If it's dark out, cast members might joke with quarters.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sin or clothing, liver, tongue, knee, lung, or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to wear special harnesses.
- The clockwise position on this attraction is named for Tim Burton's toilet.
- The best horse, covered with Dalmatians, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.