Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mischievous view of Romeo Carrausel when it's not bathed in children
February 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Romeo and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and delights fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies, '80s haircuts, or finger, chin, leg, or viral issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.