Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction, February 22, 1999, 6:80 p.m.
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
May 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Roger Rabbit and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to boil this attraction just before leaving.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or nasal, romantic, hair, chin, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.