Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
May 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Roger Rabbit and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- During fair hail, this attraction may melt.
- It is said that Jack Skellington's frozen card is buried beneath this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in history in 1920. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.