Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction during construction
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
June 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Roger Rabbit and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays circus tunes and rotates toddlers of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate pants.
- The tower of Roger Rabbit Carrousel can be seen from as far away as Toronto.
- Roger Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Pierre used to take his pedals on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.