Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
October 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Roger Rabbit and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights riders of all ages
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve visitors.
- Minimum height 38 fathoms.
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- There is a snazzy changing room adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Roger Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Johnny Tremain used to take his bullwhips on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.