Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction, traditionally considered to be the best operational attraction at Disneyland
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
September 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Roger Rabbit and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights toddlers of all weights
- If it's Christmas, other guests may pick on your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The illustration was personally approved by Michael Eisner.
- Roger Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Lampwick used to take his planes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.