Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Roger Rabbit Carrousel dark ride at night
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
June 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Roger Rabbit and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes fans of all stations
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and glow.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- In 1991, this dark ride was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- Roger Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Smee used to take his piranhas on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.