Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Roger Rabbit Carrousel when it's covered in fog
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
February 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roger Rabbit and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays classic songs and rotates people of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.