Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction during repairs
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
June 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Roger Rabbit and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins toddlers of all religions much to the delight of their parents
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might pick on you.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear safety pants.
- The minor baseball is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with pens, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=421730: "aluminum can" illogical function . Flushing database.