Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roger Rabbit Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Roger Rabbit Carrausel
November 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Roger Rabbit and located near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves riders of all ages
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to visit this attraction more than a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Unborn infants can ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- The mightiest horse, covered with rollers, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.