Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Roger Rabbit Carrausel
December 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Roger Rabbit and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays classic tunes and spins children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might make silly comments to heads.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Contains imaginary characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.