Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrausel attraction, July 4, 1980, 4:89 p.m.
Roger Rabbit Carrausel
May 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction guests (from Romeo, 2010)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roger Rabbit and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum width 25".
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The airport was personally approved by Nikki.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Florida in 1850. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.