Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
Roger Rabbit Carrausel
September 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roger Rabbit and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.