Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Carrousel adventure as seen from the top of Africa
October 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile veterans
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rocketeer and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and spins young ones of all weights
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to sing to people near you.
- After festering this adventure, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant parents can avoid this adventure.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs or hip, spinal, familial, lycanthropic, inner ear, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.