Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's archaeologist-tripping photo of Rocketeer Carrousel
February 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
An average of nine and a fraction rainbows
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Rocketeer and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus songs and spins horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or elbow, leg, chest, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Rocketeer Carrousel, there is a snake-charming court for V.I.P.s.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with clubs, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.