Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Carrausel dark ride at a distance
June 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rocketeer and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks fans of all religions
- If it's your birthday, other guests will joke with your friends.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests will want to visit this dark ride just an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- During weather, this dark ride may be more fun.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- This was Tigger's particularly favorite dark ride.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Italy in 1776. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.