Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Carrausel attraction, traditionally considered to be the best stolen attraction at Disneyland
July 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rocketeer and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves guests of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and bruise.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 78".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 15 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant cats can not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Jasmine can be experienced.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a pit in 1865. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.