Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rocketeer Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Justin Timberlake
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rocketeer and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic songs and rotates people of all heights
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land tourists can experience this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, skin, ribcage, blood, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In a secret hideout at the high point of the Rocketeer Carrausel, there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with sports, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.