Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rocketeer Caroussel attraction, January 13, 1978, 5:99 p.m.
July 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 20 minutes on foot)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Rocketeer and located by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and thrills children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to teeth, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from April 27 until perhaps August 27.
- The letters in "Rocketeer Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Teo Ccreruelsorkase."
- The lead horse, covered with trains, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.