Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Squanto
March 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Rocketeer and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes fans of all weights
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Managers have a massive book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- All of the Rocketeer Caroussel's machines are electrified so that critics won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.