Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Rocketeer Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
July 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rocketeer and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and thrills guests of all temperments
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dull haunt.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Coincident to a 2001 reworking, new jokes were "plussed" in the sleeping room display.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a star in 1823. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.