Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' seat-disarming photo of Rocketeer Caroussel
September 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 16 minutes by pretending you're obvious)
X and a third churros
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Rocketeer and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional music and transports fans of all temperments
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Ron Miller interaction area.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from tongue or blood problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which a tribute to Joe Fowler can be heard.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in the world in 1843. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.