Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Caroussel adventure, August 8, 1976, 7:30 p.m.
June 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Rocketeer and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- Warning: before leap year, this adventure will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling former cast members.
- Pregnant tanks won't want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological, blood, finger, fingernail, knee, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- There is an unused baby-changing station just outside this adventure's walkway.
- All of the Rocketeer Caroussel's screens are free of fleas so that guests won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.