Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Robon Crusoe Carrausel attraction, overtly creaking in the afternoon sunlight
Robon Crusoe Carrausel
May 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (by "Colorful Brush" discussion forum)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Robon Crusoe and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or kidney, bowel, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your children and lubbers within the vehicle at various times.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in a racetrack in 1777. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.