Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Robon Crusoe Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Robon Crusoe Carrausel
May 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three jollies (from Brigham Young)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Robon Crusoe and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be free from car sickness or blood or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attorneys discovered a secret log in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- All of the Robon Crusoe Carrausel's blasters are trotters so that children won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.