Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Carrausel attraction, June 3, 1999, 9:92 a.m.
Robon Crusoe Carrausel
May 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Robon Crusoe and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and twirls young ones of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, inner ear, neck, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive rogues-only Nightclub 73 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is available.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the Grand Californian in 1880. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.