Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Carrausel attraction during repairs
Robon Crusoe Carrausel
March 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Robon Crusoe and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and transports guests of all ages
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- The woods behind this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- The biggest horse, covered with tauntauns, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.