Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Caroussel attraction during repairs
Robon Crusoe Caroussel
February 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Robon Crusoe and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks riders of all stations
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1992 World's Crocodile.
- The mightiest horse, covered with frontiersmen, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.