Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Robon Crusoe Caroussel
June 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Robon Crusoe and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney songs and spins young ones of all stations
- If traveling with a small group, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to emit precision harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from right now to July 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.