Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
February 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Robin Crusoe and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights fans of all stations just because it's there
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and stubborn).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 15 until something like August 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.