Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Carrousel attraction at midday
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
December 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Robin Crusoe and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks guests of all religions for no apparent reason
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and sing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs away from the attraction at all times.
- Historians discovered a historic log in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- The best horse, covered with oils, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.