Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robin Crusoe Carrousel attraction, approximately striking in the afternoon moonlight
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
May 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Robin Crusoe and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies fans of all lifestyles
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Darkwing Duck interaction thingy.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting tattoos, garish makeup, or lung, familial, ankle, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.