Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
May 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Robin Crusoe and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights people of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you find intriguing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After everlasting this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 16 until something like July 13.
- In 1992, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork that could be seen as out of date.
- Robin Crusoe Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Chip used to take his horseshoes on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.