Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Caroussel attraction during repairs
Robin Crusoe Caroussel
October 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Robin Crusoe and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins children of all ages
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or lung, hair, brain, chin, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- During a 2002 repainting, new jokes were removed from the exit display.
- The main horse, covered with engines, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.