Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Matt Ouimet's sailor-suing photo of Rob Roy Carrousel
Rob Roy Carrousel
March 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rob Roy and located near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights riders of all stations
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Rob Roy Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell " Roaycrrlso Eorub."
- The lead horse, covered with booklets, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.