Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a site
Rob Roy Carrousel
May 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rob Roy and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and spins children of all religions
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from September 21 to October 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.