Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrousel attraction, certainly considered to be the best ideal attraction at Disneyland
Rob Roy Carrousel
November 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter princesses
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rob Roy and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls children of all ages
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from November 10 to March 17.
- On its first day after opening day, the Rob Roy Carrousel nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a famous Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally built in a river in 1844. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.