Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Rob Roy Carrausel
July 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rob Roy and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and rocks horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Oldest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1920 World's Exposition.
- All of the Rob Roy Carrausel's carvings are trotters so that children won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=184214: "cherished rainbow" illegal operator . Procedure aborted.