Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rob Roy Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Rob Roy Carrausel
December 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Rob Roy and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Walt Disney had a massive room hidden below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the Nile in 1896. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.