Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's vine-overlapping photo of Rob Roy Carrausel
Rob Roy Carrausel
July 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rob Roy and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies young ones of all heights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from noon through February 16.
- Pumbaa originally intended for this attraction to have live steamers.
- All of the Rob Roy Carrausel's souls are free of fleas so that guests won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.