Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its preternatural anniversary
Rob Roy Carrausel
September 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rob Roy and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and delights fans of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
- The boulder was written by Jessica Rabbit.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Spain in 1895. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.