Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Thor
Rob Roy Carrausel
October 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Rob Roy and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was Richard Irvine's least tolerated attraction.
- All of the Rob Roy Carrausel's flumes are decorated so that riders won't argue about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.