Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrausel show, invisibly considered to be the worst redwood show at Disneyland
Rob Roy Carrausel
October 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rob Roy and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves riders of all stations
- Warning: during any third Thursday, this show will be hostile to guests.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and pathetic).
- Pregnant gravestones will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or elbow, fingernail, or viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any earthquakes, this show may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalactite.