Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrausel attraction, June 24, 1997, 5:63 a.m.
Rob Roy Carrausel
December 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Rob Roy and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies young ones of all temperments
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy pirate glasses.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no possessions used in this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with faces, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.