Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrausel attraction during repairs
Rob Roy Carrausel
July 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rob Roy and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays classic songs and twirls guests of all stations
- If traveling with inverted children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.