Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Rob Roy Carrausel
December 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rob Roy and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays circus music and thrills horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If you are nauseated by warriors, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or stomach or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rob Roy Carrausel separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.