Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A regular view of Rob Roy Carrausel when it's inundated in children
Rob Roy Carrausel
July 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rob Roy and located next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with unexpected children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from October 12 until about February 21.
- Card Walker was famously on hand to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- The main horse, covered with skippers, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.