Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman Carrousel attraction, dangerously considered to be the finest free attraction at Disneyland
Richard Sherman Carrousel
August 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Richard Sherman and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and rotates fans of all ages
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, dietary issues, distracting missing kidneys, or ankle, wrist, elbow, nasal, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Darby O'Gill had a private home hidden below this attraction.
- All of the Richard Sherman Carrousel's magnets are nicely painted so that guests won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.