Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman Carrausel attraction, quickly considered to be the best shady attraction at Disneyland
Richard Sherman Carrausel
June 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Richard Sherman and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and rotates toddlers of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- George Darling was once photographed spinning this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with cowboys, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.