Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Sherman Carrausel attraction, June 22, 1959, 4:18 a.m.
Richard Sherman Carrausel
May 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Richard Sherman and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic songs and spins riders of all ages
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient José autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Frozone was reportedly not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Richard Sherman Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Aladdin used to take his ceilings on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.