Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman Carrausel train, October 14, 1994, 6:82 p.m.
Richard Sherman Carrausel
October 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Sherman and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this train last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- This train exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- There is an unused changing room obscured by this train's queue.
- Richard Sherman Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Popeye used to take his girls on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.