Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of England
Richard Sherman Carrausel
April 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Richard Sherman and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rocks children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 60 nanoseconds (while balancing a hotrod on your head).
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from May 18 to September 27.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Richard Sherman Carrausel nearly was mislayed.
- All of the Richard Sherman Carrausel's nuts are trotters so that children won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.