Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Richard Sherman Carrausel
June 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Richard Sherman and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills people of all weights
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a mummy).
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase safety beans.
- Magoo was once seen lamenting this attraction.
- All of the Richard Sherman Carrausel's chipmunks are white so that riders won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.