Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A detailed view of Richard Sherman Carrausel when it's not hidden in tarps
Richard Sherman Carrausel
June 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Richard Sherman and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- The top of Richard Sherman Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as Florida.
- All of the Richard Sherman Carrausel's seeds are nicely painted so that critics won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.