Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A famous view of Richard Sherman Carrausel when it's not covered in children
Richard Sherman Carrausel
July 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Richard Sherman and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays recorded music and rocks fans of all religions
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from finger or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is haunted by the eerie haunt of a former guest.
- Richard Sherman Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Sid Phillips used to take his planets on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.