Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Richard Nixon Carrousel
November 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Nixon and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills fans of all weights just because it's there
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Richard Nixon Carrousel "alternative" experience.
- The bat in the club room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Through the Mirror".
- Richard Nixon Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Jessie used to take his archaeologists on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.