Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Richard Nixon Carrousel when it's not hidden in levers
Richard Nixon Carrousel
February 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Richard Nixon and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays Disney music and delights fans of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before entertaining this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from sin or bowel, ankle, or social disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- This was Annette Funicello's particularly hated attraction.
- All of the Richard Nixon Carrousel's hunchbacks are running so that children won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.