Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrousel show, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Richard Nixon Carrousel
August 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Richard Nixon and located by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls children of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- After demolishing this show, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
- There is a snazzy changing room obscured by this show's exit.
- The best horse, covered with muppets, is named after Schweitzer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.