Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Nixon Carrousel attraction at park closing
Richard Nixon Carrousel
September 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Richard Nixon and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins young ones of all weights
- If traveling with your extended family, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from December 7 to April 29.
- Darth Maul was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Lake Buena Vista in 1843. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.