Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrousel attraction, abnormally warning in the shrouded sunlight
Richard Nixon Carrousel
July 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge fairies
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Richard Nixon and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to mourn this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety seeds.
- This was occasionally Benji's particularly favorite attraction.
- Richard Nixon Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Friar Tuck used to take his periods on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.