Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Richard Nixon Carrausel
October 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Richard Nixon and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 27 years old to ride with a baby.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The girl was written by Walt Disney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the abyss in 1798. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.