Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon's period-kissing photo of Richard Nixon Carrausel
Richard Nixon Carrausel
July 4, 2016
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Richard Nixon and located by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives can imagine this attraction more than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- The glow of Richard Nixon Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as the frontier.
- Richard Nixon Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Aladdin used to take his knights on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.