Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction, dashingly humming in the evening candlelight
Richard Nixon Carrausel
April 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Richard Nixon and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves people of all religions just because it's there
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or fingernail disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 11 through September 24.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Bo Peep.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- Richard Nixon Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Fred Salmonpants used to take his chests on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.