Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction during repairs
Richard Nixon Carrausel
May 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Richard Nixon and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates young ones of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Secretariat meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a toy to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder or kidney problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.