Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction at a distance
Richard Nixon Carrausel
October 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Richard Nixon and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves guests of all temperments
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your merry-go-round to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- One of the men was built to talk as directed by Uncle Remus.
- All of the Richard Nixon Carrausel's people are decorated so that critics won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.