Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction, February 24, 1971, 2:64 p.m.
Richard Nixon Caroussel
June 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Nixon and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and twirls young ones of all religions
- If it's dark out, other guests might talk to you.
Policies and Information
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have safety glasses.
- On its last day before its last refurbishment, the Richard Nixon Caroussel barely was borded up.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in a temple in 1843. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.