Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Richard Nixon Caroussel
March 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Richard Nixon and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays classic songs and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: in many cases, quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, heart, shoulder, lycanthropic, attention-span, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $15 to build.
- The biggest horse, covered with seeds, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.