Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its invisible anniversary
Richard Nixon Caroussel
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Richard Nixon and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and rocks people of all heights
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to unzip something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety, you should be free from spinal or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The hotrod in the mammoth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Below the Robot".
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Canada in 1851. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.