Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction, hesitantly considered to be the worst dirty attraction at Disneyland
Richard Nixon Caroussel
September 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Richard Nixon and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and rotates children of all religions
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inexplicable allergies or fingernail, cardiac, bowel, liver, social, or back issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During fair storms, this attraction may melt.
- Cynthia Harriss was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with weasels, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.