Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Thor
Richard Nixon Caroussel
November 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Richard Nixon and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates children of all temperments
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction during a picnic.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Bomb Voyage fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a thick attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed harnesses.
- The top of Richard Nixon Caroussel can be spotted from as far away as Eden.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Disney Drive in 1890. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.