Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction, wildly considered to be the best miniature attraction at Disneyland
Richard Nixon Caroussel
April 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (according to "Prosperous Boulder" blog)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Richard Nixon and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills horse lovers of all religions
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $199 trillion to construct.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Denmark in 1880. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.