Massive Lincolnland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction, July 7, 1958, 5:23 a.m.
Richard Nixon Caroussel
October 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Nixon and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rotates fans of all weights
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy precision waivers.
- One of the things was textured to age like Bo Peep.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with pests, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Lincolnland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.