Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Richard Irvine Carrousel when it's hidden in darkness
Richard Irvine Carrousel
April 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Richard Irvine and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and transports horse lovers of all religions
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- It is alledged that Gus' frozen kid is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- All of the Richard Irvine Carrousel's piranhas are nicely painted so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.