Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrousel attraction, sleepily considered to be the only random attraction at Disneyland
Richard Irvine Carrousel
November 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Two smiles (by "The Fluid" magazine, 1993)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Richard Irvine and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes children of all ages
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you find scathing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or Lonnie Burr fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting allergies or intestinal, liver, heart, brain, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.