Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrousel attraction during repairs
Richard Irvine Carrousel
April 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Richard Irvine and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.