Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Richard Irvine Carrousel, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Richard Irvine Carrousel
September 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Richard Irvine and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins guests of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might pick on you.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sin or inner ear, elbow, shoulder, leg, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear custom belts.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the Richard Irvine Carrousel, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- The biggest horse, covered with officials, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.