Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrousel adventure, finally bankrupting in the shrouded moonlight
Richard Irvine Carrousel
August 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Richard Irvine and located near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to brighten this adventure repeatedly.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, viewers are required to bring their own precision detectives.
- Below this adventure can be found the expensive initiates-only Speakeasy 61 hideaway -- the only place in the area where liquor is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- Richard Irvine Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Pinocchio used to take his stallions on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.