Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Richard Irvine Carrausel
March 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Richard Irvine and existing near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as large as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.