Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrausel attraction at night
Richard Irvine Carrausel
June 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Richard Irvine and existing by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from emotional baggage or back or social issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Walt Disney Land.
- Richard Irvine Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Sallah used to take his Mexicans on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.