Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrausel attraction, humanely considered to be the best creepy attraction at Disneyland
Richard Irvine Carrausel
February 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Richard Irvine and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from valuable clothing or bowel, finger, liver, social, cardiac, or leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.