Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Irvine Carrausel attraction, oddly considered to be the finest immense attraction at Disneyland
Richard Irvine Carrausel
February 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Irvine and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and thrills guests of all ages
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Tiger Lily impersonators.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 69.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- It is alledged that Darkwing Duck's frozen train is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in Utah in 1796. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.