Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Richard Irvine Carrausel when it's not bathed in attention
Richard Irvine Carrausel
February 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Richard Irvine and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and transports young ones of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and write.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and wearing caballeros).
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Richard Irvine Carrausel alternative experience.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret members-only Speakeasy 28 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is free.
- All of the Richard Irvine Carrausel's hats are decorated so that guests won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.