Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrausel dark ride during repairs
Richard Irvine Carrausel
July 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Richard Irvine and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and transports riders of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this dark ride.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Dark ride may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- This is the only popular dark ride in this land on which a reference to Huey can be heard.
- The mightiest horse, covered with ropes, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.