Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Christina Aguilera
Richard Irvine Carrausel
January 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 39 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Richard Irvine and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates riders of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might pick on your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the shipwrecks was created to smell like Amy.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a showcase in 1848. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.